Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updates of expectations!!

People have been asking me of why there aren’t any updates in this blog. I ask them if they actually took the effort to blog here. “No,” was their answer.

Well, I suppose I need to do a little more explanation here.

Actually, you don’t need to be some ‘admin’ to blog. Being invited here theoretically means you’re an author of this blog. Meaning, as long as you login into your Google account, you can begin blogging.

And it seems, even if you dropped by here, not many of you left a footprint here (i.e. left a comment in the chatbox), which is, kind of gave me the impression that no one actually was here before.

But!! Hey, have a look at our authors list!! There’s pretty much of a few people already. I think it’s a wonderful achievement. Initially, I thought that no one would give a hoot about this blog. But it turned out otherwise. However, ironic to the joining of people into this blog, the authors that joined didn’t blog anything new, yet.

Remember the class pictures many of you girls were camwhore-ing in Pn. Saik’s?? Do you think it’s possible that any of you would like to… share it here?? Well, of course, minus my ugly face.

And I must apologise to not have been working too hard on this blog, yet. It’s my insane hectic schedule that I really dislike that is bothering me. In fact, I wonder how the combination of my laziness and my schedule would allow me time to work on this blog in the future. But fear not!! Because I can multitask ;)

-Kean Lee-

No comments: