Thursday, March 27, 2008

LOL?

I’m aware that’s a lame topic title, thank you, and I don’t need reminders.

I’m GLAD that actually someone (Hui Fen) joined and instantly came up with a post!! Good job!! We love you!! We miss you!! Zzz

Quote from her post: [heey I think everyone should at least post up something to keep this blog active, (consistency!) if not it will soon be closed down]

Won't close down wann!! I assure you, even if I have to solo to keep this blog alive, I will!!

First and foremost, I would like to thank the School Principle, the honoured judges I would need the emails of “maywern, peifang, miss julia, mich” and “Hui Fen” to be updated under “Contact Us”.

Secondly, “maywern,peifang,miss julia,mich”, I need to assign you a name under “Who’s who” and for that, I would need your name(s). I’m confused of whether I should put all 4 names or… just 1… You should tell me ;) But I hope its one name, because if not, just that name will spill on the second line, which makes it kind of messy.

Lastly, I would also need your blog/friendster links to be added under “Also, visit these pesky sites”.

Do be informed that your emails are revealed by default (by me) under “Contact Us” unless you wish to shield it otherwise, and for that, you’ll have got to tell me.

And, it’s only Thursday. Dreadful. I dislike Mondays to Thursdays. Nothing is worse than college life for me.

As for many of you would like to catch up a little about each other, I would begin a little of me from today, and then continued in the following posts.

I’m currently pursuing Australian Matriculation (Ausmat) in Sunway University College, of which Joon-Kenn, Ian and Tze Lek attends, too. In the forecoming posts, I’ll spew out all the secrets I know about this college that they don’t tell you. ;)

For today!! Here goes a few jokes that I ‘diligently’ sourced from the net:

Joke 1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The present prime minister of Japan, Mori, has a bad habit of forgetting what to do in crucial situations. So when he was to meet President Clinton at the recent economic summit, his advisers were quite nervous, especially since he doesn't speak much English.

"Don't worry," they told him. "When you meet Clinton and shake hands, just say 'How are you?' and Clinton will say, 'I'm fine, and you?' and you should reply, 'Me too.' After that the interpreters will handle it all..."

But as usual, Mori messed it up. When he met Clinton and shook hands, instead of saying "How are you?' he blurted out, "Who are you?"
A bit surprised, Clinton answered, "Well, I'm Hilary's husband, ha ha ha...."
And Mori replied, "Me too, ha ha ha...."
Long silence......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 2 (mind the profanity):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5-year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now...cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train...cause we're going down thetracks."

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train; stopped and the mother heard her son say..."All passengers, please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She heard her little darling continue..."For those of you just boarding, remember, there is nosmoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PRAYER

Dear Lord,

I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;

Love to forgive him;

And Patience for his moods.

Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,

I'll beat him to death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 4:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy." I call mine Sex.


Now Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like to have a license for Sex.

He said, "I'd like to have one, too."

Then I said, "But this is a dog!"

He said he didn't care what she looked like.

Then I said, "But you don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old."

He said I must have been quite a kid.


When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex. He said every room in the place was for Sex.

I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night!"

The clerk said, "Me too."


One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest.

He told me I should have sold my own tickets.

"But you don't understand," I said, "I had hoped to have Sex on TV."

He called me a show-off.


When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight custody of the dog. I said, "Your honor, I had Sex before I was married."

The judge said, "Me too."

Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me.

He said, "Me too."


Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in this alley at 4:00 in the morning?"

I said, "I'm looking for Sex."


My case comes up Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough jokes for today =D Hope you liked them, despite some might sound a little… off… haha, it’s jokes anyway.

I’ll be back to post up more!!

-Kean Lee-

No comments: