Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something To Share With


Hey everyone!!! Hehe glad to see that our class actually has a blog… I guess it plays a part in helping each and everyone one of us to keep in touch easier in the near future, don’t you think? :D

So c’mon, everyone should consider to start blogging, feel free to share your thoughts and happenings in your daily life, just about anything, jotted in anyway! Oh well, your. Very. Own. Unique. Wayyyy. :ppp

*random* heey I think everyone should at least post up something to keep this blog active, (consistency!) if not it will soon be closed down , reaaally la :p anyway credits to Kean Lee, who made an effort to start a class blog, I think he deserves a praise?lol. Oh and Hui Leng too, she made her first move to write a long longgg nice post to be shared with everyone. Giving me the same drive to post up something too.



---

Let me start blogging little things about myself:p I hope I don’t bore you at this stage, haha.

Oh wellll, I’m currently working in an office, as a receptionist, waiting to enter the sixth form. Why? Pretty much the same reasons as HL :) Before this, I was actually just helping around in the office to do paper work like filing, printing, recording and all. Yes, b-o-r-i-n-g job it was :s Being a receptionist is a last minute thing you see, apparently the receptionist before that was involved in a car accident and she injured her leg quite badly, so I had to replace her for the moment. Just hope that she will recover real soon..
Btww it’ pretty cool to keep attending to calls from different companies, passing the lines to the staff incharged and all. But. It can end up a joke, if you failed to listen carefully who the person is looking for. Just like today, “SiapaNi” I heard it wongly as “Stephanie”, so I passed the line to the accountant. Yes, Her name is Stephanie! =.=””
Okay, I guess i 'll just end here. msn is not workinggg i can't sign in, which is no good:(
Till then,
huife



3 comments:

•»-(¯`v´¯)-» + GüÂrDíÃn Àñgé£ + «-(¯`v´¯)-«• said...

Waaaaa thank you so much for posting...im so happy someone finally posted something i'm crying happy tears now T.T

5 Angsana 2007 said...

Haha!! Funny post!! I like!!

Haha, I also feel as happy as Hui Leng, except that my tears are formed from yawning. I'm too tired, but as usual (lazy), dragged myself up to complete assignment.

huifennn said...

HAHA. omg so funny lar u ppl

I'm also crying happy tears T.T :p