Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Late Springing Up of This

Curious I am, why hasn’t anyone got the initiative to start up a class blog.

But it’s kind of understandable that normally, students don’t start a class blog when they’re still schooling, as latest news of each other can be shared amongst each other in school.

This idea was rekindled a long time ago, when our teacher, probably Pn. Saik’s idea, enlightened us with this brilliant idea.

So, I suppose that since I’ve got some itchy hands, I might have as well use my time to do something constructive (what my Dad always tells me), that is, to start our class blog.

Well, why class blog? Since all of us has parted, I’m sure there are many of us who wants to do some busybody catch-ups with one another, so this is where you brag about how many A’s you got for SPM, how many boyfriends you’ve got, how you got chosen as the finalist in the L’Oreal hairstyle thing… or just whatever it is that you feel like telling everyone about.

Class blog means class effort. No way I’m going to be the sole person working on this thing. And though it seems that the name implies that I’m the ‘Admin’ of this blog, but no, I don’t think so. In fact, it should only be right that everyone of us has a share of this big piece of cake.

That’s all for the long rantings. Now, I’ll explain to you on the how-about to get along here.

First of all, pat yourself on your back for being so generous to spend your ‘stingy’ time to click that invitation email that led you all the way here. Well done.

Secondly, by default, I’m the administrator of this blog (but like I’ve said, the name ‘admin’ is just a name… it was all Blogger’s idea. The power anatomy is equally shared among us all.) This means, I’m supposed to invite all of you people (that’s why you got the invitation email) to join this blog.

Thirdly, you’ll need to register a Google account to be able to start blogging here. (A Google account doesn’t mean you need to have Gmail. You can use your current email address as your username and create a password. That is all that is needed for a Google account). Note that if you already have a Google account, you needn’t create another one. You can use your current Google account.

Finally, login with your Google account and you’re now an author of this blog!! Gogogoo make your first post!!

I don’t have all the contacts of 5 Angsana, so please inform them about this whole thing. Thanks, and have ‘fun’ blogging!!

P/s. (1). Spam the chatbox/email me about your personal blogs so I can link it from this site (it’s called meme if you’ve been living under the rock). (2). I need suggestions to modify/add content to this blog.

-Kean Lee-

3 comments:

chibixes said...

kean lee... your post is too long. seriously. its nearly midnight and my eyes are already closing and im forced to read such a super long post, my eyes sure kaput la one day. haiz... keep it short and simple la. heee...

Just say that this blog is very meaningful to you. =) chowz... gotta wake up super early tomorrow and start competing with the others as my seat for the degree course is at stake at the moment

5 Angsana 2007 said...

Your comment also so long. I from hungry also read until not hungry liao. -.-ll

This post not considered long le. I've known of posts without pictures, font size 12, Times New Roman at 7 pages. That's long.

kenny said...

ahahahaha...yeah li ann, his blog not really that long actually. and anyway...'short and simple' does not exist in blogging world.