Friday, March 28, 2008

Greetings from the one...the only...KENNYYYYY....

aka Ken Hui.

Muahaha. But PLEASE...if you wanna call me by that name...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't tarnish the name by getting all cutsy and saying it in the 'manja' way. It sounds awful, OK? Just say it like...like how they say Kenny in the Kenny Rogers Roasters ad or something. Or say it with a British accent.

And so. Apparently...I'm the only admin who hasn't blogged anything yet.

Very sorry. I was busy.

That means having your schedule filled up so much that you can't even fit a needle into it.

Aiyahhhhh...no lah...just kidding...hehehe...

Chill people, I'm not that cold, even though you may think otherwise...

Well I guess my excuse for not blogging was that there was a few school projects that emerged 'bagai cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan'. All coming towards me at once like a herd of bulls that saw a red cloth.

And the red cloth is me. Pitiful much?

NOT AT ALL!!! I'm having one heck of a time (except for a mosquito bugging me right now)The homeworks are so COOOOOL. Not like those boring writing work we have to do back in school *shudders*. Seriously, they're freaking awesome. Very...practical so to speak. Come on people...even the name is interesting enough to catch your attention. DIPLOMA IN GRAPHIC DESIGN *angels singing* (and if the angels don't sing, you are one heck of a moody person)

Fine, fine...I can hear people shouting 'GET DONE BLOGGING ALREADY!!!'.

Or maybe it's just my brain, telling me that thunder's coming and that I'll hve to be offline soon and I should use the remaining time I have to finish reading the Episode 395 of Naruto.

Well then...TTFN

PS...for the those who wanna hear me blab about my school life here...just leave your comments...

For those who don't...*sob* YOU'RE EVIL!!!*cries*

To irritate...or to humour...you decide.

No comments: