Thursday, March 27, 2008

Behold Da Panda Butting In..XD

(Readers Pls Note Dat I tend to use shortforms and da spelling is way off but da pronounciation is da same :P)

Bwahahahaha!!Ta-DA!!Yo everyone!!Been reading da blog and im feeling itchy 2 put 1 of my entries in.XD.Btw glad 2 c a class blog set up.

Yea....jus like Kean Lee said.I am studying in Sunway.I jus came bak frm NS(it wus fun especially da shooting XD if ani of u r wondering) a week ago and ive been rotting away in da hse..so i enrolled myself in Sunway U.Doin MUFY(aka Monash Uni Foundation Year) pre-u course and da subs i doin are Phy Chem Eng and M3.Wasnt interested in SAM or A lvls so i did dis.Started dis monday and on da 1st day i had 2 take sum weird placement test(4got all da add m3 stuff d and d and even got lost in da campus trying 2 find classroom CL 2.8 >< Da classroom number is sorta burned 2 my memory.

College is well kinda tiring and always making me more HUNGRY...RAWR!! and i havent totally recover frm da tiredness of deprived sleep thx 2 a certain Cikgu Hadi.Least now ken wake up later rather den da usual in da camp which is 5am. :P

Eversince i stuk in NS mua missed u guys alot leh..so if got free time or wat we all go out yum cha or sumtin like dat lar...k?XD

-dis is pandakenn,heading out-brshhhhh...!!!!XD

No comments: