Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let's Commit The Perfect Crime, I will Steal Your Heart And You WIll Steal Mine =)

woohoo!!! Finally got permission to blog in this kotak edi... well anyways.. before everythin starts to spill out from my mouth.. if you notice the post title.. dun feel weird or watsoever k. cause if you see my blog, all the titles are basically quotes.. which is my own created quotes. It's fun to create ur own quotes anyways.~

Well! So there u go! the pic! Form 4...And see how different we are right now~ I got to admit. Everyone grows more lengzhai and lenglui after graduation.. dunno why? well alrite i will go straight into details about wat im doin right now~ Basically.. Im kinda preparing my heart to get into UTAR for civil engineer... Bet you guys heard me wanna do Aircraft Maintenence Engineer. But Kinda sad la, MAS this year doesn't accept intake. SO bad malang la~ well So here i am! UTAR intake is on the 26MAy. So wat am i going to do~? I thought of going back to Ikea and continue workin. I can tell u the experience was awesome! But if so, i will be working one month+ only, and there's stufs coming up all the way.. So for now, i got three main focus. Marathon, Writing Songs, And Wait for scholarship result. Well, i did apply some scholarships like petronas, jpa, yayasan tenaga, sime darby, gamuda, uniten.. yea so kinda juz waiting for result now. And long time didn't write song edi. So far only 2 =.= sigh* and reason why i say marathon because there are 4 Events comin up! so baiscally these few months i will get my stamina shape!

Alrite, finish cakapin. So im going into Utar. on the other hand, i actually 'can say la' got local matriculation edi. just tat when i think the environment of Utar and local u.. duh? Utar rocks la. And i juz got 6k off for the foundation only =.= so little. 9As above got free! well but i know civil engineering got plenty of scholarships la..

alrite talking about drivin.. well...... I super slow la! Not me, it's the agency.. shake heads* Test suppose to be yesterday but they all postponed it to next next friday. geram betul ini! nvm la no hurry. intake so late. so the foundation year i will be driving there to SS13 Utar. first two years i wil go setapak by LRT. "can teman MingSee sit Lrt lor!" Then final two years wil be in kampar. Well, So tat's all i can say la.. sorry to spill so much.. ahhaa! im an expressionist so wat can u expect.. lol! I wont blog much in this blog btw.. cause got 4 blogs edi.. plus this one la.. haha!

Take Care u peepz! miss u all la! haha!

3 comments:

•»-(¯`v´¯)-» + GüÂrDíÃn Àñgé£ + «-(¯`v´¯)-«• said...

nice quote, i like it haha.

kenny said...

you going UTAR???

omg, my dad almost sent me there to do their graphic design course, but i didn't want to, and bugged him to take a look at their selangor arts campus if he wants to change my mind. He went, he saw, and he changed his mind. Thank goodness. Even though it's only for one year, i can't possibly see myself going there. I will dread going to college everyday if i went there.

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

ahahaha just pratically i would say i know the environment there and im prepared for it. lol. but im going there for civil. graphics i dunno la....