Friday, April 18, 2008

What A Pain in The Neck..

Seriously just as the title says..i sprained my neck..GAH!! Can't even look left or right without turning my entire body along. Today just i was getting out of bed.. CRACK!! OMG my neck..my neck -.- Cause of dat i missed today's driving lesson. Today's lesson was important because my instructor wanted to see whether i'm ready to take the test .. and now this happens..Eesh gotta wait longer T.T And the sprain is gonna be here still at least a couple of days...grrr...

Even now as i'm typing this, my head is tilted to the left side..i can't even straighten it or tilt it to the right side...celakanya...i must look like some retard T.T

K lar i'm done venting here..wanna go find a packet of ice for my neck edi T.T All this happened on Abi's birthday...i wonder maybe she wished for it D:

1 comment:

chibixes said...

aiyoh...
so poor thing....
rest la your poor neck....dun watch too much tv and play computer games ya... =D