Sunday, April 27, 2008

assignments, assignments, assignments...

and...just as the title says...this has been one busy month.

Which is pretty much the reason why I've been MIA from the internet society, I've had TONS of assignments these past few weeks, as well as deadlines for a lot of big assignments. Even as I speak, part of my brain is thinking about the survey that I'm about to conduct later...headache betullah...

Right now I have...survey, advertising campaign, photoshop, two designs to create, and a brochure design. ISSSSHHH...

Photoshop's going great, I'm in the middle of designing a LOTR poster, kinda hard since I can't find the pictures that I want, and I still have to figure out how to make the heel of high-heel shoes look like skin (I've tried a few methods, but they seemed really fake). UGH. But then again, it's really fun to do, a bit frustrating at times, but still fun. I merged my hand with my feet, and I'm pretty please with the results, I'll see whether I can post it up (I'm REALLY proud of it).

So...now that's basically it lah. Nothing much to say edi...

TTFN!!

No comments: