Friday, May 9, 2008

A little story of a Very Strange Teacher

Over the months learning calculus under this teacher called Mr. Eric, I lately only got to realise something peculiar in him.

This week's Tuesday, he told the entire class something.

Mr Eric: ... so your EE2 exam will be on the 26th of May.
Class: WHAT?!! So fast?!
Mr Eric: What so fast? We've got to catch up with the time table...
Mr Eric: ... so you can watch Indiana Jones the day before, then come and take the exam.

And just yesterday, which was a Thursday...

Some students: Teacher, you watch Iron Man adi ah?
Mr Eric: *smiles* Watch adi.
Some students: Wah!! Nice ah?
Mr Eric: I just like the lab part only.
Me, quietly whispering to myself: WTH?!

And back a few months ago:

Mr Eric: Your exam is next Monday...
Mr Eric: ... and after this, I'm going to watch 10,000 BC.
Class: Teacher!! That show not nice one!!
Mr Eric: Not nice ah??

I should have known it earlier. I laughed so hard (until my friend thought I went cuckoo) when I finally realised that Mr Eric's a movie maniac. He literally knows all the latest movies, sees them first even before we even bought the tickets, and even know's when's the release date for the movie!!

You tell me scary ornot?
I say he very sian loh.

And I also realised he enjoys integrating movies with exams.

And I got a measly 20/50 for my calculus exam.

I hate calculus. :(

PS. I'm really considering to sought his consultation hours to ask about which is the best movie to watch next. Heh.

No comments: