Sunday, May 18, 2008

I neeed time!! DONATE!!!

I need Time!!! more time!!! not that i didnt make use of my time or wat... but its like i have tried my best to use up every single second. Life is so short. I have lotz of thoughts running over my mind everytime. yesh, but i dun have the time to put them to reality every single one.
.
I've always tried to balance my personality and talents over a lot of areas. Well i hope i can master all areas, but its impossible. Time factor. you gotta invest ur time in the area constantly to keep up to date. But one thing u know, the more areas u master, the more contacts u get, and the more mature u get, because its like u can talk to almost everyone on the street by any topic. That AWESOME..But yea its impossible.
.
I wish i have more time. So far i set my focus only on few areas. Of course, Music.. then my religion, cooking, sports, finance world. And can tell you that these few areas are already that hard. I don't wanna be those people who just know the surface of these areas, but really get a grip till the root. If you realize.. who on this earth doesn't know at least one of these range? So meaning if i really get to master all the knowledge in these fields, its already sufficient to talk to ANYONE..
.
Well, another reason why i need more time. WHen we talk about friendship, i would really say this.. the most la. u can get 4 or 5 ppl to be ur best fren. It keeps me wonder...
.
Can we just treat everyone as best frenz?
.
yea definitely not, it needs investment in time too. U dont expect to call someone best fren by talking to them on msn only right? .ANd seeing someone just got so down everytime and say their life is borin... that's actually the worst thing that can pissed me off honestly. ALrite u might say 'this is their lives u cant say anythin' well i will let it as be la duh. but i juz pity them. u know why.Life is so beautiful, if you are saying its boring, its just like u are squashing a rose..
I know i cant have more time.
But well, at least i think im living up every single second of it =)

p/s how have everyone been doing? hope you ppl have fun in uni =) im so goin to rock utar. well since no one of u is there. lol


No comments: